Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Digital painting continues!

Ok, so from b-day celebrations and a free lance gig, sorting/palling out finances for the next 21 months (god willing ill get 21 months no interest= pay off disney chase sooner for cheaper and cintiq). Until I get that cintiq Im still gonna practice with what I got. So here you can see the 3rd and 4th flower, much better than the 1st and 2nd, hence I zoomed in on them :P In the navagator window you can see Im near finished.... but now that Im getting the hang of this I want to go back and fix. Ill post finished one soon, than I will switch gears to get ready for sdcc, after which I will (unless I get something there) will be going back to learning digital painting. Thanks for tuning in and catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment