Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I hope she likes it.


well, this is only a few weeks behind the deadline (i.e. my gf's birthday). I think she will like it, all I need is a frame and its all set. I wanted to do something nice for her and I also wanted to work with a traditional medium. So I tackled 2 birds with one stone, but my moms birthday came up and she saw this, well looks like I'm going to be painting another flower, I just don't know if I should do water color again or acrylic. Thanks for tuning in, catch you on the flip side.

3 comments:

  1. wow i love how it seemes to glow :O how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. cici33, thank you so much for your interest. When using water color the brightness comes from the white of the paper, so lighter areas is all about just showing the paper. So there are key areas where there is little to no water color pigment. also helping the illusion is that color being reflected on the face.

    ReplyDelete